An ACCA professional courses event
The course will cover areas that affect the company and its directors. This will include tax compliance issues and tax planning for the small to medium sized owner managed company. We aim to cover all the key tax areas that these businesses may encounter in 2013 and beyond.
Key areas covered
- company compliance including utilising losses, identifying associated companies
- PAYE issues including Real Time Information, minimising payment penalties
- business reliefs including research and development and the patent box regime
- issues affecting directors including dividends v salary, car v salary, directors loans etc.
- A good understanding of the key tax issues affecting small to medium sized companies
- An appreciation of the planning opportunities that are available
- The ability to identify pitfalls that catch the ill-informed
Who should attend
Finance directors, financial controllers and those individuals who advise businesses on strategic matters. The course is aimed at accountants and tax advisers, who are involved in preparing the accounts and corporation tax computations of the company.