AN ACCA PROFESSIONAL COURSES EVENT
This is a practical course which will consider the new provisions affecting directors pursuant to the Companies Act.
There are worked examples of some of the key relevant sections and this introductory level seminar is especially designed for directors and their advisors.
This course will cover the following:
• Who can actually be a Company Director?
• The role of a Director by Law
• The various titles for Director - what they actually mean
• What are Directors’ new codified duties pursuant to The Companies Act 2006
• How to avoid litigation by fair and effective board meetings
• Liability of Directors and their advisors
This course is held by MBL Seminars
Nadine is a corporate lawyer and highly experienced trainer since entering the legal profession in 1992. She has worked at several commercial firms including Eversheds where she specialised in M&A work. She has taught at the College of Law and BPP where she was a senior lecturer and head of training. Nadine makes training interactive and fun and receives consistently excellent feedback from delegates.