An ACCA Professional Courses event
This practical course will update and refresh, in detail, the recent major corporation tax changes, developments and legislation changes. Case studies will be used throughout the day.
Key areas covered
- recent corporation tax changes and developments;
- practical case studies and solutions;
- corporation tax planning, and the interaction of other taxes;
- group tax refresher (including group relief for losses);
- the calculation of the company’s corporation tax liability;
- capital allowances, what to claim in practice. and tax planning opportunities;
- HMRC recent comments and guidance;
- recent corporation tax cases.
- a very practical refresher on all the latest changes in corporation tax, together with corporation tax computation case studies
- detailed explanations and a practical review of capital allowances and losses
- a consideration of all the latest corporation tax developments, and how they will affect your business.
Who should attend
Accountants and accounting staff in industry and the commercial sector, who require a practical and detailed corporation tax update, with worked case studies.