An ACCA Professional Courses event
A key skill that an accountant should have is to present information in a coherent and engaging way to others. PowerPoint is the tool that most will use but many use it in a less than ideal way. This course helps you to see clearly how to present with PowerPoint.
• Consider the main goal of the key message
• Consider what functionality is provided that works and what will distract
• Shortcuts and speed enhancing tips
• How to integrate Excel with PowerPoint in a presentation
What Will I Get Out of It?
• Get greater buy in to your analysis and solutions
• Be able to hold the attention of the audience
• Know when to keep it simple
• Understand the role of the presenter in using the slides you create
• Greater understanding of why death by PowerPoint occurs
Date and Location
13 October (09.30 – 17.00), London
15 December (09.30 - 17.00), London