An ACCA Professional Courses event
This two-day course is designed to teach you how to build ‘from scratch’ an integrated balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow forecasting model appropriate for equity valuation and debt-related analysis. A good knowledge of Excel is assumed. Delegates will have individual access to a computer.
- learning faster and more efficient ways to use Excel tools for modeling
- a clear method for building reliable, robust and flexible models
- understanding design principles
- spotting inconsistencies when auditing other people’s financial models
- ensuring quality.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- Use valuation and sensitivity techniques and build an Excel forecasting model that you can use
- Provide support on how to use and adapt your Excel forecasting model.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is an excellent development tool for accountants who are expected to be or are involved in any type of financial modelling and forecasting.