An ACCA Professional Courses event
Case studies and practical examples will be drawn from aspects of extant SSAPs and FRSs including:
- SSAP 20 – foreign currency
- SSAP 21 – leasing
- FRS 1 – cash flow statements
- FRS 5 – reporting the substance of transactions
- FRS 8 – related party disclosures
- FRS 11 – impairment of fixed assets
- FRS 12 - provisions
- FRS 18 – accounting policies
- FRS 19 – deferred tax
- FRS 21 – events after the balance sheet date
- FRS 25 – financial instruments (presentation).
- a look back at existing accounting standards and learning from the mistakes made by others
- practical case studies illustrating the way these standards should be applied.
Who should attend
Accountants of all levels of seniority in industry and commerce.