An ACCA Professional Courses event
The focus of this course will be on current issues and latest developments in UK financial reporting. Of particular importance at present is gaining an appreciation of the impact of the new triumvirate of accounting standards FRS 100, 101 and 102. The reporting of principal risks and uncertainties is still attracting criticism for the boiler plate approach still being adopted by many companies.
Key areas covered
- Lively and thought-provoking presentation of issues;
- differences between FRS 102 and existing UK GAAP;
- an awareness of how and when you will be affected by the standards;
- an understanding of the choices available to different businesses;
- what businesses should prepare in advance of the new standards.
- An awareness of how and when you will be affected by the new triumvirate of standards;
- an understanding of the impact of the latest developments on different businesses;
- learning from the mistakes of others;
- early warning of further changes in the pipeline.
Who should attend
Accountants of all levels of seniority in industry and commerce.