An ACCA Professional Courses event
Pressure to improve customer service and profitability mean organisations must focus on delivering real value to the customer in cost-effective ways. This course offers a hands-on introduction to designing, improving and managing business processes.
Key areas covered
- interactive and hands-on approach
- process mapping exercises, a business game and case studies
- identifying how to challenge the status quo
- ensuring processes add real value
- making process management stick in your organisation
- Understanding how to map and manage processes
- Knowing where to start
- Understanding the benefits
- A framework for selling the benefits and approach
- Knowing how to get organisational buy-in
Who should attend
Managers and those tasked with improving performance who need an introduction to process redesign.