An ACCA Professional Courses event
This course will provide the knowledge and practical understanding of strategy and strategic tools to enable participants to develop insights necessary to propose realistic and constructive solutions to business problems.
Key areas covered
- Techniques and tools for industry and competitive analysis
- Models and frameworks for understanding strategy
- Developing and applying strategic thinking to business problems
- Application of the learned techniques to practical case studies
- How to present to and influence your fellow team members
- The ability to carry out a strategic analysis of your business
- Insights into the potential for strategic repositioning of your business
- An understanding of how better to deploy your corporate resources
- A framework for developing a rationale for business improvement
- A logical approach to communicating your ideas and proposals to your work colleagues
Who should attend
Any qualified finance manager who is looking to move into a more senior management role. Any manager looking to improve their contribution to the management team through developing strategic business insights.