An ACCA Professional Courses event
Learn the techniques of business performance improvement through a systematic strategic, financial and value analysis. Through the insights you will gain, enhance your ability to influence and impress your management team.
Key areas covered
- Understanding strategic tools and gaining strategic business insights
- Constructing frameworks for competitor analysis and improved performance
- Designing and building strategic positioning into management reporting
- Identifying value opportunities and understanding why profits are different
- Appreciating that effective business strategy and value creation are two sides of the same coin.
- A systematic process framework for analysing business performance and proposing improvements
- An introduction to strategic analytical models
- The ability to identify, prioritise and communicate performance improvement initiatives
- An understanding of where the greatest potential for performance improvement might lie in your business
- A logical approach to communicating your ideas and proposals to your work colleagues
Who should attend
Any accountant who is looking to develop their potential to move into a more senior management role. Any manager looking to improve their contribution to the management team through the formulation of business improvement strategies.