An ACCA Professional Courses event
This course provides a solid foundation for a number of the most common and important accounting and financial reporting issues faced by organisations considering the switch from UK GAAP to IFRS. More complex issues are covered in Part Two.
- asset accounting including tangible and intangible fixed assets, inventories, impairments, leases and bad debt provisioning
- revenue recognition
- IFRS presentation requirements
- cash flow statement differences from UK GAAP
- key disclosure differences.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- Ascertaining possible adjustments to tangible and intangible fixed assets, inventories, leases and bad debt provisioning
- Understanding possible revenue recognition issues
- Familiarity with IFRS financial statement presentation requirements
- Identifying cash flow statement differences from UK GAAP
- Awareness of key disclosure differences
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Accountants responsible for preparing financial statements under IFRS, auditors who sign off on them and management who need a good understanding of basic IFRS principles used in their business.