An ACCA Professional Courses event
Corporate reporting has faced many challenges over the past few years. Levels of expectation from ‘narrative’ have grown exponentially and many organisations find the plethora of reporting a burden. At the core of the integrated reporting initiative is a desire to make reporting simpler, focused, aligned and more transparent. This course will give clear insight into the benefits and challenges of integrated reporting.
Key areas covered
- what are we trying to integrate?
- what does effective integrated reporting look like?
- how should we align figures, words, judgements and opinions?
- how do we use integrated reporting to drive organisational value?
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- a clear insight into the benefits and challenges of integrated reporting
- the opportunity to challenge your current reporting
- guidance on the integration and alignment of figures and narrative
- exposure to how other organisations are tackling the reporting expectation
- recognition of what really matters in reporting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for finance directors, accountants, auditors, company secretaries and other directors who have an interest in and/or a direct or partial responsibility for corporate reporting.