An ACCA professional course event
This interactive course will help you identify and interpret meaningful accounting information and key value drivers critical to decision making. It also demonstrates how to produce relevant reports for internal and external audiences.
- financial information – inter-relationship and key messages
- balance sheet – assessing financial condition
- income statement – exploring margins and profit to cash conversion
- cash flow statement – appraising the sources and uses of cash
- analysis – pinpointing signals, ratios and trends in key drivers.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- critical analysis of financial statements to detect weaknesses and avoid possible pitfalls
- interpreting key messages issued by senior management
- identify vital ratio as a method to diagnose potential problem areas
- how best to filter, analyse and communicate salient information.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Accountants involved in critical evaluation of accounts who would benefit in learning best practices on how to extract key data when reporting