An ACCA professional courses event
This course will look at the basics of cash management including the company policy, essentials of forecasting, value dating, calculating interest costs, and various payment systems, sweeping, pooling and netting. Investing surpluses will be covered and it will look at a range of alternatives as well as their associated risks.
- value dating and forecasting
- cash and liquidity management
- interest rates, LIBOR, base, day counts and payment systems
- cash concentration techniques- sweeping, pooling and netting
- investing surpluses- the money market instrument spectrum.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- a practical introduction to corporate treasury, the products and risks
- a clear understanding of cash and liquidity management and the impact that can have on a company
- understanding interest rates, LIBOR
- company funding, short term investments
- liquidity, yield and safety: the trade-off.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is for accountants needing to know more about day-to-day cash management and investing surpluses.