An ACCA Professional Courses event
We are often asked to perform financial calculations to assist in decision making. This hands-on course reminds you of the types of calculations that we are commonly asked to perform and explains what functions within Excel are available to assist you along with how to properly use them.
- Reminder of key calculations such as Payback, IRR, NPV and Modified IRR
- Understand the Excel functions which can be used to perform these calculations
- Review what other functions there are which assist with depreciation, loan interest and principal
- Consider the potential pitfalls
What Will I Get Out of It?
- Refresher of common financial calculations
- Understand what help Excel can give you to perform them
- Become aware of the intrinsic problems with them and possible issues of using Excel
- Hands-on experience of performing the calculations through solving examples