An ACCA Professional Courses event
Excel is an extremely powerful charting tool and this function has been improved significantly in recent versions. Most accountants are able to produce simple charts so this course extends your ability to produce charts which really tell the story they need to. Some understanding of Excel will be assumed.
- Chart design – what to use and when
- Common errors – mistakes to avoid
- Basic charts – using the built in chart tools efficiently and to best effect
- More complex charts including secondary axes and clever tips
- Unusual chart types and their uses
What Will I Get Out of It?
- Better understanding of the types of charts which Excel provides
- Insight into how to create charts which Excel doesn’t provide as standard
- How to avoid confusing with the charts you create
- How to emphasise key relationships
- Better ability to persuade others of appropriate actions to take due to underlying relationships