An ACCA professional courses event
This course will be a review of the current tax environment for IOM trusts, companies and individuals. The course will cover the IOM and UK tax issues relevant to IOM resident trusts, companies and individuals with emphasis on recent changes.
Key areas covered
- a review of cases, practice and forthcoming legislation on residence and domicile
- UK anti-avoidance provisions relating to offshore entities
- IOM taxation of individuals, trusts and companies
- recent UK changes, especially regarding the taxation of non-domiciliaries
- a review of recent changes to tax in the IOM
- a review of recent developments
- an awareness of the current IOM tax position of trusts and companies
- an awareness of UK changes affecting IOM resident individuals
- tax planning for IOM residents.