An ACCA Professional Courses event
You could make Excel work harder, particularly repetitive reporting tasks. This course introduces Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) – the language used to write macros. Through the use of hands-on examples the course will illustrate the process of creating bespoke reports from large quantities of data (no previous programming experience required).
• Review and understanding of the VBA development environment
• Understanding objects, methods and properties
• Writing procedures and functions to control Excel
• Designing and using user forms and working with message and input boxes
• How to avoid bugs, debugging and error handling
What Will I Get Out of It?
• Better understanding of when to and when not to use VBA
• Obtain a solid foundation to explore your own automation tasks
• Hands on practice with help to write processes that will speed up your work tasks enormously
Dates and Locations
25 - 26 September (09.30 – 17.00), London
15 - 16 October (09.30 – 17.00), London
19 - 20 November (09.30 – 17.00), London
18 - 19 December (09.30 – 17.00), London