Pricing is one of the most difficult decisions that a manager can make. Many see it as complicated, risky and even terrifying. The reality is rather different. As long as you understand a few of the ground rules, you will not go too far wrong in your pricing efforts.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the core elements of theory that you need to understand pricing strategies
- how to recognise the importance of segmentation, value and differentiation in making effective pricing decisions
- how to recognise inappropriate pricing reccommendations and to come up with better ideas
- how to contribute knowledgeably to management discussions on pricing and pricing strategies
- the behavioural implications of budgeting
- how to recognise an 'urban legend’ when you hear one and how to deal with it with confidence and clarity.