Based on user feedback W Consulting has introduced dynamic improvements to the IFRS Fundamentals knowledge management application (KMA). The enhanced user-friendly platform will offer you even more flexibility with high-quality online and offline CPD resources. Its new features allow for you to learn at your own pace, whilst staying up-to-date with the development in IFRS.
Benefits of using IFRS fundamentals:
- you can now access the licensed IFRS standards from IASB; searchable both on and offline
- get verifiable CPD from the increased library of e-learning modules and live webinars
- stay up-to-date with notifications on updates, monthly news and videos
- save time on searches with access to material with as little as two clicks.
- Licensed IFRS standards from IASB – searchable online and offline. Not only can you view the standards at will but you can search every standard at once with a single click. The system will show which standards contain your search and highlight all the found locations
- IFRS e-learning – an increased library of e-learning modules and webinars. The extremely successful live webinars are also available on the fundamentals platform a few days after the live event. If you miss a live session the recording can be viewed at your leisure while still gaining verifiable CPD
- User friendly platform - improvements to the user interface allows for easy access to every section within two clicks. The new interface makes this simple and quick for you to sign up for monthly live webinars or read the IFRS headlines
- News updates - monthly news update videos on IFRS. If something changes in the standard you will receive a notification.