For many companies, the issue about raising business finance for starting up, development and expansion can be crucial for the success of the business. In tough economic times it has become even more critical as finance is not as readily available.
This course will help you understand raising finance for business in both small and large companies, and will give you an appreciation of which types of finance may suit a business in different circumstances at different times.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the different sources of finance available to fund a business
- the distinction between internal and external finance and short term and long term sources of finance
- how to recognise the types of debt finance available and their distinguishing features
- how businesses can raise money through the issue of share capital
- the pros and cons of the different types of finance