For a professional in the accounting and finance field, effective negotiation is an important skill to have when dealing with both colleagues and clients. This course will teach you some important techniques and strategies for dealing with negotiation in finance. The negotiation training will also teach you how to plan your negotiations to give them the best chance of success.
Covering all the principles, the preparation and practice of negotiation skills, this course combines theory with practice.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to explore situations and find solutions that are acceptable to both parties
- how to plan all your negotiations effectively
- how to use constraints and variables to reach an acceptable conclusion for both parties
- how to identify your own negotiation style in order to improve
- how to handle difficult situations and difficult people
- how you can avoid some of the common traps you may come across in negotiations
- how to prepare in a way that will ensure the best result for you
- when to negotiate and when to say "No!"