An ACCA Professional Courses event
This seminar reviews in detail the recent developments on business and corporate taxes. It will identify all the specific changes in these areas and discuss their practical implications.
Key areas covered
- Finance Bill/Act changes
- HMRC statements and concessions
- changes in tax reliefs and the group tax regime
- recent case law decisions
- contentious issues and planning opportunities.
- a reminder of the essential law and practice on business and corporate taxes
- update on recent changes in the Finance Bill/Act
- details of recent tax cases and tribunal decisions
- review of recent HMRC statements and press releases
- summary of current planning issues and hot topics
- refresher on Current CT and Business Enquiry topics and danger areas.
Who should attend
This seminar will benefit accountants and tax advisers, involved with corporate and business tax compliance and planning as an in-house manager or as an adviser. This seminar will be of particular relevance to corporate tax managers and those who have responsibility for internal tax risk management and control procedures and systems.