An ACCA Professional Courses event
This seminar will provide a review of recent developments on personal and employment taxes. It will identify all the specific changes in these areas and discuss their practical implications.
Key areas covered
- Finance Bill/Act changes
- HMRC statements and concessions
- recent case law decisions
- current taxable benefits hot topics
- contentious issues and planning opportunities.
- a reminder of the essential law and practice on paye taxes
- update on recent changes in the Finance Bill/Act
- details of recent tax cases and tribunal decisions
- review of recent HMRC statements and press releases
- summary of current planning issues and hot topics
- refresher on benefits and P11D danger areas.
Who should attend
Those involved with the payroll tax function, especially those handling PAYE and RTI and the employee expenses and benefits functions, whether as a manager or as a tax adviser. It is of particular relevance for tax and payroll managers and anyone who has responsibility for internal tax control procedures and systems.