ACCA joins forces with CA ANZ, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, to form a strategic alliance. The alliance sees us shaping and leading the future of our profession together.
What does it mean?
The alliance represents the voice of 788,000 members and future professional accountants around the world, who share the commitment to uphold the highest ethical, professional and technical standards. Sharing our expertise and combining our resources allows us to strengthen our reach and relevance. It also enables us to provide better support and resources to members and other stakeholders.
ACCA and CA ANZ have worked together to bring you a special publication focusing on common challenges and opportunities faced by professional accountants across the world, whatever their role.
What are the benefits?
- New CPD opportunities: ACCA members can enjoy CA ANZ member rates on CPD activities through its Lifelong Learning platform, which provides resources on a huge range of topics in a variety of formats – follow the links on this page.
- An amplified voice and enhanced ability to influence on core policy issues impacting the profession.
- Increasing ACCA's profile with employers and businesses globally, for the benefit of our members.
- Eligible ACCA members are able to obtain CA ANZ membership, providing them access to a wider network and better market recognition in Australia and New Zealand.
- ACCA members will have access to wider research and professional insights.
- By sharing our expertise, insight and resources we will be even better placed to represent the profession - shaping it from within and highlighting the invaluable role it plays to businesses and capital markets around the world.
Introducing the ACCA / CA ANZ alliance
ACCA chief executive Helen Brand and CA ANZ chief executive Lee White on how the alliance will create value for members
Read the full press release for further information
A special publication for accountants around the world
Read our FAQs and find out more about the alliance
Tell us what you think
Send your comments or questions using our form
New CPD opportunities
Our alliance brings access to new CPD resources