To help you expand your learning and meet your CPD requirement, we work with our CPD partners to bring you exclusive offers.
Special offer - buy MOS Excel and receive MOS PowerPoint for free*
Prodigy Learning are pleased to offer you access to MOS PowerPoint when you purchase MOS Excel. Take advantage of building your presentation skills while advancing your knowledge of Excel, and improve your professional credibility in the accountancy profession.
BPP courses - 12 for the price of 10
Stay on top of your CPD in 2018 with BPP's range of online training courses. To help you complete your CPD as efficiently as possible, take advantage of this special offer which is available for a limited time only.
Until 1st February you can get 12 courses of your choice for the price of 10 at just 195 GBP +VAT.
On demand courses:
- are specifically designed for busy finance and business professionals
- have a running time of up to 90 minutes
- are available to view on your smart phone or tablet
- give you the flexibility to control when and where you learn.
Choose from more than 160 online courses covering a range of topics including management accounting, financial reporting, business skills and personal and management skills.
20% off new edX and Microsoft data science course certification
Two exciting new courses in data science are available from edX and Microsoft. Get up to date in Analysing and visualising data in Excel and Analysing and visualising data in Power BI. Take the courses for free and receive a 20% discount off the cost of certification.
Make the most of our free CPD learning resources, choose from a range of learning bundles or pick 'n' mix your own courses, at a generous discount.
- Free CPD
Learning bundles from BPP
Online subscription service for 2017
Specifically designed for accountants and finance professionals, not just tax professionals.
BPP's popular course packs:
- Learning bundles from CrossKnowledge
- Choose your pick 'n' mix bundle from accountingcpd.net
IFRS® Standards desktop application 'Fundamentals' - 47 online modules
ACCA’s Fundamentals e-learning system brings all your IFRS Standards learning needs together with one easy to use desktop application.
The desktop application will provide you with:
- access to over 47 Fundamentals e-learning modules
- up to date news on IFRS Standards
- tools for both the IFRS Standards and IFRS for SMEs® Standard
- monthly webinars as well as access to archived webinars
- access to the IFRS Standards quickies videos