Corporate reporting is less about the numbers and more about understanding the story behind the business. Gain a better understanding of the principles and framework needed for your organisation to succeed in the future.
This pack includes: a range of courses to help your understanding of IFRS® Standards and IAS® Standards and your organisations impact on climate change.
- IFRS® 1: First Time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
- An introduction to IFRS Standards
- FRS 102: Property, Plant and Equipment And Investment Property
- New and revised standards
- Group accounting
- IAS® 1 presentation
- IAS® 8 accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors
- IAS® 38 Intangible Assets
- IAS® 7 Statement of Cash Flows
- Reducing your impact on climate change
- Learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- enhance your employability.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 10 hours
- 12 months' access
- 195 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.