Accountants are the new business partners. They are expected to provide insight and be able to spot and effectively manage risks. Be proactive and involved in decision making, develop the forward-thinking expertise needed to be a leader in your organisation.
This pack includes: The fundamentals of accounting for brands, business partnering and an understanding of risk and practical application of ethics.
- The Accountant as a strategic influencer and advisor - the role of business partner
- Keys to project management
- Developing your leadership skills
- Negotiation mastery
- Winning business cases
- Enterprise risk management
- The Bribery Act 2010
- Brand valuation
- Managing social media
- Whistleblowing - an introduction
- Smart working - decode your environment and best adapt to it
- Working across cultures
- Preparing a convincing communication
- Effective business writing skills
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- enhance your employability
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 23 hours
- 12 months' access
- 295GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.