The role of the accountant is changing; Professionals accountants should be prepared with the essential skills for the future. Expand your knowledge with this engaging pack designed to cover the fundamentals for a successful professional.
This pack includes: corporation tax on chargeable gains, calculation of capital allowances, issues of intangible value accounting and essentials to management.
- Corporation tax: what an accountant needs to know - computation of profits
- Corporation tax: what an accountant needs to know - capital allowances
- Corporation tax: what an accountant needs to know - the basics
- Corporation tax: what an accountant needs to know - loss relief, capital gains and groups
- IFRS® Standards - group accounting
- IFRS Standards - keeping up to date - exposure drafts
- Profits vs cash
- Tangible fixed assets
- New age budgeting
- Emerging accountant issues
- The accountant as a strategic influencer and advisor - becoming a business partner
- The accountant as a strategic influencer and advisor - the role of business partner
- Time management for professionals
- Implementing strategy
- Presentation skills
- Project and stakeholder management
- Feedback that works
- Dealing with change
- Analysing strategic success
- Winning business cases
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: this course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 24 hours
- 12 months' access
- 295 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.