Working across the business, providing insight and being an influential advisor are components of a business partner.
Expand your career prospects and gain the advantage by developing these key skills.
This course includes: build rapport between the finance business partner and the business, practical tools for building relationships and the key essentials of communication.
- The Accountant As A Strategic Influencer And Advisor Becoming A Business Partner - part 1
- The Accountant As A Strategic Influencer And Advisor Becoming A Business Partner - part 2
- Project And Stakeholder Management Developing your leadership skills
- Negotiation mastery
- Winning business cases
- Presentation Skills
- Essential Skills For Progressing Your Career In Finance Programme
- Delegation For Success
- Building Powerful Value Propositions
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 13 hours
- 12 months' access
- 195 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.