Leadership across all levels can be challenging, to effectively lead a high-performance team you must be equipped with vital skills and competencies for people management, strategic thinking, and keys to creating value.
Develop your leadership skill; be able to set direction, communicate your vision and inspire and motivate individuals. This exciting learning path includes engaging interactive sessions, informative short videos, downloadable PDF's and reflective action tips to help put learning into action.
- achieve success thanks to leadership
- what is vision?
- what is vision?
- visioneering: creating your vision
- ensuring your vision is accessible and operational
- preparing to implement the vision
- building on the values and motivation of your people
- getting your teams to adopt the vision
- what is corporate strategy?
- what is company strategy?
- guidelines for drawing up a strategic project
- mastering SWOT analysis
- building your strategy at the business level
- value creation and strategy
- finance is too important to be left only to finance people
- the three keys of finance
- mastering the basics of valuation
- managing with value creation levers
- creating value on a daily basis
- what is leadership?
- identifying your staff members' motivation
- getting the team on board when planning for a change.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- enhance your employability
CrossKnowledge is a leader in cloud-based distance learning solutions.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- identifying the fundamentals of leadership, from vision to declared mission
- understanding corporate strategy and value creation
- creating a vision and making it operational
- finding out what motivates and stimulates your team
- managing resistance and communicating vision
- 10 hours
- 12 months access
- 195 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.