Time management is essential to productivity. In order to lead with confidence, it is necessary to understand your own workload and be able to prioritise - be able to put together a plan that identifies your objectives and time frames.
This learning path will outline techniques that will help with dealing with the interruptions of everyday life, how to manage unforeseen issues, and tools for making a plan and prioritising. This exciting learning path includes engaging interactive sessions, informative short videos, downloadable PDF's and reflective action tips to help put learning into action.
- analyse the organisation of your work and your priorities
- summarising your personal and professional priorities
- recognise the factors in time-wasting
- tools for planning your work
- how to deal with everyday interruptions
- sorting out what is urgent and what is important
- analysing the breakdown of your activities
- how to manage troublemakers
- writing an effective e-mail
- memorising abstract data
- taking effective notes
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- enhance your employability.
CrossKnowledge is a leader in cloud-based distance learning solutions.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- defining and sticking to your priorities
- identifying key time management principles
- knowing the difference between what’s urgent and what’s important
- using planning tools
- managing interruptions and disturbances.
- 5 hours
- 12 months' access
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.