5% off Bupa health insurance for eligible ACCA members. Terms and conditions apply.
Bupa understands that buying health insurance is a big decision. Bupa health insurance offers the choice of two levels of cover – Comprehensive or Treatment and Care – which you can adapt to build the most suitable cover for you.
- Comprehensive - this covers your medical costs for private diagnosis, treatment and aftercare for all your eligible medical needs.
- Treatment and Care - an option for people who are happy to be diagnosed by the NHS but would like to receive treatment privately.
As an ACCA member you can save 5%* on Bupa health insurance. That’s just one reason to consider Bupa, here are a few more.
- Direct access to medical advice and treatment usually without a GP referral**.
- Support from specialist consultants, helping you make informed decisions that are right for you.
- Cancer care that helps get you there – you’ll have access to any cancer drug in the UK that’s licenced for your condition, even if the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) haven’t yet approved it or it isn’t available on the NHS***.
- Anytime HealthLine‡ – whether it’s your child being sick in the night or a worrying pain, you can call Bupa 24/7 to speak to a qualified nurse or doctor.
- Bupa Rewards‡ – discounts and big brand savings you can enjoy all year round.
To find out more please call Bupa on 0808 3012341^. Terms and conditions apply.
*This discount is available for eligible ACCA members and valid on new quotes. Discounts will be reviewed on 12 December 2018 and any changes will then apply to renewals and new quotes taken out after that date. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount on the same product. Quotes are valid for 14 days.
**Direct access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. Direct access services may not be available for some underwriting methods. Please call Bupa to allow them to check your eligibility for the direct access service.
***Applies to eligible cancer drugs and treatments covered by your policy.
‡Anytime HealthLine and Bupa Rewards are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
^Bupa may record or monitor calls. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm Saturday.
Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
ACCA is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Bupa Insurance Services Limited.
Get the offer
As an ACCA member, you could save 5%* on Bupa health insurance. To find out more please call Bupa on 0808 301 2341^. Terms and conditions apply.