Some of the benefits of using Invicta Streetwise
- Guaranteed 10% saving off your current car insurance renewal premium (subject to eligibility)*
- Free European cover - drive throughout Europe with the added peace of mind of comprehensive cover
- Free Legal Expenses cover (normally retails at 24.99 GBP) - provides you with a solicitor to recover your excess and compensate you for loss of earnings and personal injury in the event of a non-fault recoverable claim
- Free Windscreen and Glass cover - protecting you against damage and breakages
- Comprehensive cover as standard including accidental damage, vandalism, fire and theft
- Personal accident and medical expenses covered as standard
- Personal and friendly service - a dedicated team of experienced motor insurance experts
- 24/7 dedicated claims line - should the worse ever happen no matter what time we are here to help.
*Subject to certain criteria. Terms, conditions, exclusions and minimum premiums apply.
Eligibility criteria for 10% discount off your existing renewal premium:
- Your policy must be due for renewal within the next 30 days
- You must provide the original and complete renewal documentation from your existing insurer and this must include proof of your no claims bonus
- You and all drivers must be over 21 and less than 75 years old
- You must provide a copy of your driving licence showing your current address where the vehicle is parked overnight
- You must be a resident of England, Wales, Scotland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- You must be insuring a standard UK vehicle, no grey imports or modified vehicles
- You must not have AC, BA, CD, DD, DR, IN, LC, MS, S, TT, UT or XX motoring convictions
- You or any driver must not have more than one minor conviction, such as CU, MW, PC, PL, SP or TS
- You must provide proof of disclosure to existing insurer for convictions in the last 12 months
- You must not have more than two accidents within the last three years or one accident where the settlement was more than 5,000 GBP
- You must only use your vehicle for SDP or for Class 1 Business use, ie for prearranged appointments only
- Your mileage must be less than 15,000 per annum
- You may have to provide proof of security for certain vehicles
- You must name the drivers, you can name up to four including yourself
- Vehicles over 35,000 GBP on application only
- High performance vehicles on application only
- Certain post code areas may attract extra terms and conditions, including not being eligible for the 10% guarantee discount offer
- Excludes existing Streetwise policies.
Invicta Insurance Services Limited of Invicta House, Amherst Hill, Riverhead, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2E. Invicta Insurance Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You can verify this on the Financial Services register by visiting the Financial Services register website, under register number 312838 or by phoning the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
This benefit is made available through Parliament Hill Ltd of 3rd floor, 127 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6BT and you can use these benefits at your discretion. Parliament Hill is not part of the same group as any of the product/service providers which form part of the benefits scheme. Parliament Hill Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for non-investment insurance mediation only. You can verify this out on the Financial Services register by visiting their website, under register number 308448 or by phoning the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
Take advantage of this fantastic saving
Call Invicta Streetwise on 0330 045 0291 and quote ACCA. This offer is only available to ACCA members. Please note you may be asked for your ACCA membership number when applying for cover.