When you go to interviews or assessment centres, employers want to test your knowledge on a range of things including the job you are applying for, the organisation and its operations, the business sectors and competitors that operate within it, and your general understanding of the business environment.
Here you can prepare for commercial awareness interview questions by listening to ACCA podcasts about commercial awareness, and how this important knowledge can be applied in different sectors. Along with each podcast you'll find supporting documents that explore in-depth some of the issues raised in the podcast.
- Commercial Awareness - An Introduction
- Commercial Awareness in Public Practice
- Commercial Awareness in the Corporate Sector
- Commercial Awareness in Financial Services
- Commercial Awareness in the Public Sector