Qualifying for the degree
To be awarded the Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must:
- Be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have opted-in to the BSc degree scheme
- Hold a recognised English language qualification certificate and transcript (if applicable), which must be submitted and approved by ACCA, before passing F7, F8 or F9. For more information, please download the Recognised English language qualifications document from the 'Related documents' section of this page
- Pass papers F7, F8 and F9 by exam and complete papers F1-F6 by exam or exemption. Please be aware that students are required to successfully complete all nine Fundamentals level papers at least two months prior to the start of the submission period in which the student is seeking to submit
- Complete the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module according to the Research and Analysis Project submission dates
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project.
If you are exempt from any paper from F1-F9 based on a qualification more than 10 years old, you would be required to forfeit all of the exemptions in order to opt in to the degree programme.
The degree must be completed within 10 years of the earliest date of your first examination pass or the date of your first ACCA exemption being granted otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn.
You may not qualify for the BSc degree. Read about the common reasons for failing to meet the eligibility requirements