'Corporate social responsibility' looks at the wider responsibilities of businesses to society at large. It explores the problems brought about by damage to the physical environment and the risks and opportunities they engender for individual enterprises. This course allows you to learn about the increasing amount of regulation and guidance and outlines the vital role that the finance function can play.
On completion of this online course, you will have gained an understanding of:
- the reasons behind the growing interest in corporate social responsibility
- the current thinking on the environmental and social responsibilities of business
- how concepts of fairness and equality affect corporate social responsibility
- the processes required for risk management in accounting to be put in place
- developing a corporation’s place in the community