Giving feedback can be a very powerful tool for developing your individual staff members and improving your team’s performance. However, it is not always easy to do and we have probably all had experiences where it has not gone well. The good news is that this is a skill and it is possible to develop strategies for giving even the most difficult feedback whilst still motivating and inspiring your staff.
On completion of this course you will gain an understanding of:
- how you can give feedback using a simple, structured approach
- how you can feel confident about giving even the most difficult of feedback
- how you can give feedback that is clearly understood and actionable
- how you can give feedback that inspires and motivates your staff
- how you can recognise the right balance between positive and constructive feedback.