The accounting and finance industry is a fast-paced environment where there are often tight deadlines. Do you find your to-do piles get bigger, your inbox only ever seems to get fuller and you have a decreasing amount of time in which to complete your work?
Managing workload allows you to develop techniques to meet deadlines by increasing productivity in different areas of your role. This course has a section on how to hold effective meetings, as well as information on prioritising tasks, coping with colleague’s expectations and tips on how to stop wasting time in certain areas.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to stop wasting time and focus on the tasks that deliver the greatest value
- setting clear, workable goals and achieving them
- reducing frustration and stress by ensuring your workload is manageable
- how you can experience a sense of achievement upon reaching your goals
- how to be more efficient at work and how to find more time for yourself
- how to say no to unimportant tasks
- recognising a truly unmanagable workload and asking for help.