All accounting and finance professionals have a network, whether they choose to focus on it actively or not. Networking for accountants can be a source of specialist technical advice or a resource that can help them meet their client’s needs. Networking in finance can also be the source of new clients.
This course covers aspects of social media, which has become predominant in modern networking, and which can be utilised to maximise your network. This course covers the key skills needed to make the most of networking for accountants.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the purpose of networking and the skill sets involved
- the core skills needed to build relationships and how to improve them
- how to research and plan conversations effectively
- managing and administering your network effectively
- making the most of conversations with existing or potential members
- how to develop your network over time as your objectives change
- how to keep your network under control