Improve your corporate reporting skills with this series of courses developed by ACCA and accountingcpd.net
Integrated reporting <IR> is a radical new approach to annual corporate reporting. But what does it actually mean, who's doing it, and what do you need to know to advise your business or your clients? Whether you’re looking for general awareness or are preparing integrated reports yourself, this programme has everything you need to know about.
Integrated reporting is a radically new approach to annual corporate reporting. Designed as a briefing for C-Suite executives and all other stakeholders interested in the purpose and meaning of integrated reporting, but not directly involved in its implementation, this course gives you a clear overview of the <IR> framework, and practical advice on its application.
Many larger organisations all over the world are making the transition to integrated reporting. What do you need to know about it to advise your business or your clients?
The Foundation Programme provides a thorough grounding in the concepts of the <IR> framework for anyone involved in the process. It’s designed to help you understand the benefits which integrated reporting can bring to an organisation, even if you’re not directly involved in the preparation of the integrated report.
Focusing on implementation, the Practitioner Programme builds directly on the Foundation Programme and reflects the competence requirements for individuals who are directly involved in integrated reporting within an organisation, including in the preparation of the integrated report. Competence at Practitioner level means being able to:
- apply the fundamental concepts of value creation, the capitals and the value creation process to an organisation
- participate effectively as part of a team preparing an integrated report
- participate effectively as part of a team planning and coordinating the implementation of integrated reporting, including integrated thinking, within an organisation.
This course is still being developed and will be available soon.
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hour
- ACCA Integrated Reporting Briefing
- 75GBP / 85EUR / 750HKD Individual user price. Multi-user discounts available on application
- ACCA Integrated Reporting Foundation Programme
- 350GBP / 400EUR / 3,500HKD Individual user price. Multi-user discounts available on application
- ACCA Integrated Reporting Practitioner Programme
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.