We understand that members may sometimes have difficulty in paying the full annual subscription fee due to special circumstances. Members in the following categories may be allowed to pay a reduced subscription:
- those who are raising a family full-time or are full-time carers
- those who have left accountancy to pursue a religious vocation
- those who have re-entered full-time education to obtain a further qualification relevant to the field of accountancy
- those who are experiencing long-term unemployment
- those who are suffering a prolonged illness that has prevented them from seeking employment.
In all cases, earned income must not exceed £5,000 per annum.
For details of the current reduced subscription rate, see our fees and charges list
If you feel you fall into one of the categories above, please use the form in the 'related documents' area of this page to apply for a reduced subscription.