Uganda CFO Awards 2019
Finance executives are invited to join the third edition of the ACCA-Deloitte Chief Finance Officer (CFO) Awards.
Thanks to the support of CFOs, partners, industry leaders and the eminent panel of judges, the CFO Awards and event is growing into an important mark for finance executives in Uganda. Many CFO Awards winners and nominees have gone on to achieve a boost to their careers.
Building on the great success of the two previous years’ CFO Awards, where Uganda Breweries Limited’s Alvin Mbugua and Stanbic Bank’s Samuel Mwogeza won the coveted CFO of the Year Award, we will be calling for nominations for the CFO Awards 2019, from 20 August 2019 to 13 September 2019. The theme for this year’s awards is Ethics and Trust, as the Competitive Advantage for Business Sustainability.
The CFO Awards seek to
- Recognise the essential role that the finance function plays
- in helping to build resilient organisations by embedding environmental and broader social issues into strategic decision making
- driving integrated thinking in decision-making and in building sustainable business models
- Create a platform to share best practice, drive awareness, inspire action and develop a community of finance leaders, committed to create more sustainable outcomes for their organisations.
The awards categories
The seven categories that the CFO Awards 2019 seeks to recognise are:
- CFO of the Year
- Public Sector Award
- Not-for-Profit Award
- SME Award
- Young CFO Award
- Finance Transformation Award
- Strategy Execution Award
Note: Last year’s award winners aren’t eligible for nomination in the same categories they won.
Submit your nomination
Nominations are now open until 13 September 2019. Winners will be announced at the awards gala dinner on 17 October 2019.