“I will show you how to get your measures to create change, alignment and growth " states David Parmenter.
Most companies are working with the measures, many of which are incorrectly termed key performance indicators (KPIs). Successful companies develop KPIs with a focus on alignment, and growth. From his research, David Parmenter has found that very few organisations have identified their "winning KPIs" as he calls them.
In this webinar series David will cover what KPIs are, how to find them in your organization, and why finding your organization’s critical success factors (CSFs) is often the missing link.
This webinar series will help you improve:
- the performance measures you choose
- how you convey to staff what really is important – the CSFs
- any balanced scorecard or KPI initiative.
This session will cover:
- the difference between the four types of performance measures (key result indicators, result indicators, performance indicators, and key performance indicators)
- the seven characteristics of a winning KPI
- why ever performance measure has a dark side – an unintended consequence
- the importance of not having too many measures — the 10/80/10 rule
- reporting of performance using the thinking of Stephen Few.
David Parmenter is a leading expert in the development of winning KPIs and has spoken in 31 countries. His book “Key Performance Indicators – Developing, Implementing and Using Winning KPIs” has sold over 80,000 copies and is in its third edition. He has published more books and articles on KPIs than any other author and is regarded as the King of the KPIs.
John Wiley & Sons have also published three other of his books including “Winning CFOs” which is in its second edition.
He has also worked for Ernst & Young, BP Oil Ltd, Arthur Andersen, and Price Waterhouse. He has written over 15 pieces for Accounting and Business magazine and has partnered with ACCA on a number of lean finance webinars:
- 1.5 hours
- Standard price
- 50 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.