Sorting out the forecasting process.
Learn how lean organisations have been able to produce the annual plan quickly, in less than two weeks, and eventually replace it with a quarterly rolling planning process. Discover how rolling forecasting is the key to help make this happen.
This is the third session of the three part webinar series Lean planning and forecasting for the 21st century.
Upon completion of the series you will be able to:
- recognise the need for change
- formulate a strategic way forward
- re-design your planning and forecasting so they play a bigger part in getting your organisation future ready.
Session three will cover:
- setting monthly budgets from a quarterly forecasting process
- foundations stones of rolling forecasting
- better practice forecasting techniques
- useful report formats and templates
- the one week timetable.
Speaker details - David Parmenter
David Parmenter, author and international presenter, has been helping finance teams around the world embrace swift month-end and year-end reporting, adopt 21st century applications, and replicate better practice report formats, for fifteen years.
He has written over 15 pieces for Accounting and Business magazine and has partnered with ACCA on a number of lean finance webinars.
- 1.5 hours
- Watch on demand
- 60 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.