All accounting and finance professionals have a network, whether they choose to focus on it actively or not. Networking for accountants can be a source of specialist technical advice or a resource that can help them meet their client’s needs. Networking in finance can also be the source of new clients.
This course covers aspects of social media, which has become predominant in modern networking, and which can be utilised to maximise your network. This course covers the key skills needed to make the most of networking for accountants.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the purpose of networking and the skill sets involved
- the core skills needed to build relationships and how to improve them
- how to research and plan conversations effectively
- managing and administering your network effectively
- making the most of conversations with existing or potential members
- how to develop your network over time as your objectives change
- how to keep your network under control
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit - 10% discount
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.