We have developed mental health digital learning to help employees become more aware about what mental health is and why this matters for everyone. We want to build trusting, safe and supportive workplaces. That's why we have created this mental health learning course, to focus on developing these skills to enable colleagues to better support one another, and to help managers to support their team members. Our first modules have been designed to directly link to the core Standards for Mental Wellbeing, set out in the 2017 Government-commissioned Thriving at Work report.
Key areas covered:
- understanding mental health and illness
- creating a supportive workplace
- supporting a colleague as a manager.
The programme will:
- raise overall awareness of mental health and wellbeing, conditions, treatment and support
- create workplaces which support and foster positive mental wellbeing
- manage employees' mental wellbeing in the workplace (duty of care, signpost support)
- increase confidence in holding conversations about mental health, signposting support and reducing discomfort around the topic
- build networks and open and supportive workplaces.
Please note, if you are outside of the UK/Europe you may not be able to purchase this course. Please could you register your interest on the KPMG website (follow the link to ‘book online’).
A leading provider of digital learning programmes.