50 better practices and technologies to reduce accounts payable volumes by 60%.
The accounts payable team is the centre of the finance team and timely and accurate information cannot be delivered without the AP team working with 21st-century better practices and technologies.
This webinar will cover:
- moving towards a paperless AP function (electronic interface with suppliers, buyer created invoices, IBM case study)
- implementing 21st century AP technology and techniques and getting them to work
- travel and expense claim systems
- AP staff issues (recruitment, training, increasing team morale)
ways the AP team can add more value.
On completion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- identify the accounts payable better practices they wish to adopt to score goals for the AP team
- apply the chosen AP better practices
- describe the ways the accounts payable team can help accounting team with prompt month-end reporting.
Participants will receive a comprehensive detailed checklist to assist them organise their journey and two helpful papers.
Speaker - David Parmenter FCA
David Parmenter, author and international presenter, has been helping finance teams around the world embrace swift month-end and year-end reporting, adopt 21st century applications, and replicate better practice report formats, for fifteen years.
He has written over 15 pieces for Accounting and Business magazine and has partnered with ACCA on a number of lean finance webinars.