High quality, engaging "Story Style" courses for professionals, by ProDio.
Change is inevitable. Join Dr. Hilary Curry, a change management expert, as she guides you through the many essentials of understanding the world of change, bringing in 13 top experts from all over the globe to share their experience, advice and best practices.
Hilary takes a holistic, wide angle view of change and covers both the traditional tactical elements of change and also the behavioural and complimentary models that further support successful Change Management within organizations.
This course packed full of expert knowledge on the “real-world” of change management. From your approach to change, types of change, behaviour and history to how to integrate various practices such as design thinking, systems thinking and graphic recording into your change toolkit - you'll gain practical, valuable insight that will help with your next change project.
- establish a holistic understanding of change management
- identify the unique requirements of your stakeholders
- understand the difference between your approach to change, change methodology and change frameworks
- recognise the different types of change
- establish your understanding of the difference between change leadership and change management
- integrate systems thinking into your change management approach.
- course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 2.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 25 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.