Since 1997, ACCA has been organising this flagship event annually to help the needy in local community. Over the past 22 years, through the exciting rickshaw competition participated by accountancy firms, multinational companies, corporations and institutions, we have raised a total of over HK$20 million which helped foster cohesion between financial industries and the community, and realise many meaningful projects of charitable organisations.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the 2020 event will go online! With the use of Augmented Reality (AR) camera, the virtual rickshaw races will allow users to experience the excitement and fun amid this difficult time, and with charitable causes.
Finale for ACCA Hong Kong’s 70th Anniversary Celebration
The year 2020 is a key milestone of ACCA as we celebrate our 70th anniversary since our first presence in Hong Kong, and the ACCA Community Day 2020 will be the finale for our 70th Anniversary Celebration!
Types of participation and recognition
One can participate in this charitable initiative through the following ways:
- Be a Corporate Sponsor (HK$100,000)
- Take part in the AR Game Corporate Challenge (HK$2,000)
- Take part in the AR Game (we encourage a donation of HK$100)
The following awards will be up for grabs:
- Corporate Challenge: Top Donation Award (the company with the most donation)
- Corporate Challenge: Top Participating Company/Institute Award (the company / institute with the highest accumulated score of the AR Game)
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jasmine Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the Community Day 2020 donation / entry form.